6 amazing videos about sleep (including a snoring dog)
Learn about bizarre sleeping disorders, how to stop snoring and why you shouldn't check your mobile at bedtime
Youtube is full of videos about sleep, sleep disorder and – naturally – people (and dogs) with funny snoring sounds. Here follows some of our favourite clips.
1. Sleep is something we all do, most people sleep everyday and take a great pleasure in doing so. But sadly, some people doesn’t get sleep without a price. Here are some interesting bizarre sleeping disorders.
2. TEDx talk: We spend 1/3rd of our life asleep, which suggests it is doing something very important. But, what is all of this for? Based on the latest neuroscientific research Penny Lewis shows why sleep is thought to be critical for combining and restructuring memories, and thus to form the basis of creativity.
3. TEDx talk: Have we all thought that we could sleep better? Can we solve sleep? Dr. Vyga Kaufmann discusses just what sleep disorders are and what tools you should do to sleep better tonight. Hint: no square screens anywhere near your bed.
4. Snoring is an issue that can cause insomnia for yourself or a loved one. Here are some natural ways to stop snoring.
5. Staring at screens right before sleep turns out to be far worse than previously thought. Dr. Dan Siegel, clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine, lays out the negative effects of bedtime screen viewing.
6. Funny dogs, snoring loudly