Bangalore-Gadag bus catches fire
A morning walker warned the driver, who was unaware of the smoke spewing out the back
A fire broke out on a moving bus carrying eight passengers to Gadag from Bangalore.
The blaze started in the vehicle’s left indicator and began spewing clouds of smoke, but it went unnoticed until Veerabhadrappa Shyambavar noticed it during his morning stroll and yelled at the bus.
The driver stopped the bus just in time. Soon after the passengers disembarked, the fire, which has been blamed on a short circuit, engulfed the vehicle.