Food: Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Want to stun your guests or spice up your ordinary lunch? Here’s a simple yet sumptuous idea to make your platter look rich. Serve this Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs and let the tender-juicy chicken melt in their mouth. Check out this video and learn how to cook this dish.
Ingredients needed for the chicken kabobs:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
Use a bowl to mix the ingredients: olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper and sugar. Set aside the mixture for five minutes and then coat the chicken pieces with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for half an hour. Thread the marinated chicken onto skewers and grill them for about 12 minutes. Serve them hot.